First Claim Paragraph
The debates about global warming in our society revolve around a variety of [choose one or more: scientific/academic/political] perspectives. It is reported that
- Global warming is most evident in a measurable rise of sea levels in the past century.
- Humans have contributed to global warming through the development of industry and the release of pollutants into the earth's air and oceans.
- An imminent threat is posed by global warming due to its potential impact on human infrastructure and lives, namely through the projected rise in sea levels over time.
- Other measurable elements of climate change that support the global warming model include a recorded rise in ocean temperatures, air temperatures and the acid balance of the oceans.
EasyBib Guide to Global Warming Research
NASA Home Page for Climate Change
U.S. Global Change Research Program Home Page
How To Complete Your Global Warming Definition Essay Quickly?
Global warming is known to be a hazardous phenomenon which has been worsened by irresponsible human activities. In addition, the aftermaths of this phenomenon are universal and can greatly affect all people regardless of geographical location. Since this is regarded as a very major problem of the world at present, in school, teachers frequently use this subject as a valuable writing piece to be completed by students.
Due to the reality that this phenomenon is worldwide, it is just right to make extensive research about it to come up with a logical and factual writing piece. Admittedly, this topic is not an easy one and requires thorough and complete details when it is being discussed since it is a major issue which the whole world faces nowadays.
For you to finish a very sensible and informative composition about climate change such as from various news to particular scientific information as well as social advocacy that have something to do with people’s influence on climate change; there are various sites which you can turn to in order to acquire tons of information with regards to this dangerous phenomenon.
Here are some of the sites or sources where you can obtain more information to finish your piece quickly:
- New Scientist Climate Change
- NASA Global Climate Change
- Comprehending the Climate Crisis
- Science News – Climate Change
- The Yale Forum on Climate Change and The Media
The objective of this site is to find the truth in a plethora of myths regarding climate change and to present truth to its myriad of readers. It is categorized into various sections like life, environmental, space and technology in order to fully present the many effects of climate change.
This site highlights the reality of emerging climate change and teaches the most excellent ways for people to be more proactive before the situation gets worse. There are various climate change issues and there are provided suggestions on how to defeat the opposition.
This is a blog that aims to look at various issues in the environment which are presently pressing matters to the planet we live in. This is authored by Bradley J. Dibble who wrote the same book and aims to aid address the many issues of climate change.
This is a magazine that aims to look at the most modern issues which the world encounters nowadays. The section “Climate Change” emphasizes the rising predominance of climate factors and how they should be recognized to impede further damage.
This looks at the precarious relationship between the media and how this influences the argumentation on climate change; good or bad.